Shinrin-Yoku : The Art of Forest Bathing
GUIDED OUTDOOR NATURE THERAPY EXCURSIONS
THE POWER OF FOREST THERAPY
The premise is simple:
Disconnect from your hectic, digitally-dominated life and reconnect with your body and mind.
Achieve a state of mindfulness, presence and zen that engages your senses, heals your body, and will have you feeling like a child full of wonder again!
Disconnect from the screen and reconnect with the green!
These calming, restorative practices offer you countless benefits!
Scientifically Proven Health Benefits:
- Boosted immune system functioning
- An increase in the count of the body’s Natural Killer (NK) cells
- Reduced blood pressure and stress
- Improved mood and sleep
- Increased ability to focus
- Accelerated recovery from surgery or illness
- Increased energy level
What you can expect to feel following your "bath":
- Clearer intuition and creative problem solving
- Increased energy
- An increased sense of awareness, consciousness, and mindfulness
- Deepening of relationships – with the self, other people, and nature
- An overall sense of calm, satisfaction, and joy
What does a forest therapy excursion include???
Setting an intention to simply “Be”
Let go of expectations for what’s to come
Cross through a “Threshold”
Enter a state of mind of focused attention
Slow your pace, take it all in
Immerse yourself in the senses of the forest
Engage in various ceremonies
Connect with your surroundings, and your true self
Utilize this state of awakening
With coaching or therapy, insights can easily emerge
Re-enter your life renewed
With a tea or sharing ceremony, integrate your lessons
Don't let one more day go by feeling unfulfilled.
Find clarity, purpose, and joy in your life and your work!
It all starts with a Free, No-Pressure Consultation!
Ready to embrace your purpose? Use the link to below to find upcoming available times for your free consult!